Continental Collision Center understands the importance of protecting the environment, and takes many steps to ensure that all requirements are met or exceeded.
• Registered EPA number.
• Recycle solvent, paint waste and antifreeze through Safety-Kleen, and EPA approved recycler.
• Recycled solvents used to clean equipment and to reduce waste.
• Recycle Freon.
• Evacuation of the vehicles a/c system when we are going to be working around it, or going to remove it before work is started to prevent any possible escape of Freon into the environment.
• HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) spray guns are used on all refinishing procedures – less VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) produced – less material used = less waste, and they produce a higher quality product than the old pot styled guns.
• EPA approved exhaust filters.